That is the title of a great article from SkinnyMom.com. If you are looking to lose weight these 18 snacks can help you when you also incorporate regular exercise and eating healthy meals.
2. Cottage cheese: This low-calorie, high-protein snack is perfect for any diet and can be paired with a variety of toppings for added benefits.
3. Almonds: Nuts are a simple, nutritious snack full of fiber to keep you full.
4. Hard-boiled eggs: Eating two hard-boiled eggs as a morning snack will help stabilize your blood sugar levels and will keep you energized and full.
5. Apples and peanut butter: Apples promote a healthy gut, which is essential for weight loss.
6. Shrimp: For a carnivorous source of protein, indulge in a serving of eight shrimp. (click here to continue reading)